Business Opportunities! Become a Franchisee!
Join a growing network.
Our 10-year warranty on restoration offers :
- If droplets or fog reappear within the next 10 years, we will issue a credit for the defective glass applicable on a thermo replacement. The amount will be based on the cost of defogging excluding option surcharges and will be granted according to the following rates: 0 to 12 months 80% and from the 13th to the 120th month: 50%.
- It is perfectly normal for fog to be present during the drying period, which varies according to the season and sun exposure. This drying period can last up to 8 weeks. Fogging cannot be considered a failure if it occurs during the drying period of the defogging process. It is the customer’s responsibility to advise us if the mist persists after these 8 weeks.
- If our defoggers prove to be defective within 120 months of the restoration date, we will replace them free of charge. Yellowing and/or delamination will be considered a defect. Travel costs may apply.
- The warranty will be void if :
– The customer washes his windows with a pressure washer or with water and/or the customer tampers with our defogging system.
– Caulking is not maintained in good condition
– There is a moisture problem in the house (condensation on the glass or on the inside of the house).
– The window is defective (rot, broken or missing gaskets) OR the glass is broken.
- If, during our work, a breakage occurs, we will replace the thermo with a new one of the same quality. The agreed price for defogging will then be charged to the customer at no extra cost.
Solution Thermo offers a 10-year warranty on clear and energy-efficient glass if moisture is formed on the inner surfaces of the panel and is caused by a lack of watertightness of the joint (not by glass breakage). Thermal breakage is not covered. Our warranty is limited to providing a new panel in exchange for the defective panel. The warranty includes the retailer’s labour for a period of five (5) years. Coatings or films applied after installation will void the warranty.
Your reference in window restoration
Solution Thermo is composed of several franchises located throughout Quebec. Forming a large network, our different franchises share these two great values, which guide each of their interventions:
WARRANTY ON RESTORATION AND REPLACEMENT
OFFER THE BEST TO OUR CUSTOMERS BY PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
© COPYRIGHT - SOLUTION THERMO 2020 | A REALIZATION