Our 10-year guarantee on restoration offers:
- If droplets or mist reappear in the next 10 years, we will issue a credit for the defective glass applicable on a sealed unit replacement. The amount will be based on the cost of defogging excluding option surcharges and will be granted according to the following scales: 0 to 12 months: 80%, and 13th to 120th month: 50%.
- It is quite normal that mist is present during the drying period, which varies according to seasons and sun exposure. The drying period can be up to 8 weeks. Mist can not be considered a failure if it appears during the drying period of the defogging process. It is the client’s responsibility to notify us if condensation persists after 8 weeks.
- If our defogging devices prove defective within 120 months of the date of restoration, we will replace them at no charge. Yellowing and/or peeling will be considered a defect. Travel expenses may apply.
- The guarantee will be void if:
– The client washes her/his windows with a pressure washer or with large quantities of water and/or the client alters our defogging device
– The caulking is not maintained in good condition
– A moisture problem exists in the house (condensation on the glass, on the inside of the house)
– The window is defective (rotten, broken or missing seals) OR the glass is broken
- If, during our work, an equipment failure occurs, we will replace the sealed unit with a new one of the same quality. The agreed price for defogging will then be charged to the client at no additional charge.
Solution Thermo offers a 10-year guarantee on clear glass and energy-efficient glass if there is moisture on the inside surfaces of the panel, a moisture caused by a lack of seal tightness (not broken glass). Thermal breakage is not covered. Our guarantee is limited to providing a new panel in exchange for the defective panel. The guarantee includes the retailer’s labor for a period of five (5) years. Coatings or films applied after installation will void the guarantee.